By David Spicer
Two buses from the long-term car park at Sydney Airport have been gutted by fire.
The vehicles were parked outside the Emu car park near the domestic airport.
A local fire and rescue station master told the ABC it appeared that one of the buses had overheated.
Two appliances and the Sydney Airport fire service doused the flames before it could spread to other vehicles inside the car park.
No one was inside the buses — used to transport commuters to the airport — at the time.
This post originally appeared on ABC News.
© 2016 Australian Broadcasting Corporation. All rights reserved. Read the ABC Disclaimer here.
Mamamia is funding 100 girls in school, every day.
So just by spending time with Mamamia, you’re helping educate girls, which is the best tool to lift them out of poverty.
Thanks for helping!