We all know some of the reasons for voting no on the upcoming marriage equality survey are… less than solid. But here are some of the silliest reasons.
Listen: The Mamamia Out Loud team have a marriage equality message for Malcolm. Post continues after audio.
4. Because under the law a gay man can marry a woman just like a straight man can:
5. Because I was going to vote ‘Yes’. But now I am voting ‘No’ because I’m sick of people telling me how to vote:
6. Because my son got told he could wear a dress to school if he wanted to:
7. Because of amputations:
8. Because of this cake:
9. Because men can’t get hysterectomies, either:
10. Because ‘real men’ vote ‘No’:
11. Because what about the girls who might miss out?
12. Because ‘It’s just a phase’:
13. Because... just "Get over it!":
14. Because just get therapy instead:
15. Because Jesus loves you: