It’s hard being small, ok? People expect so much from your little body and you’re just trying to keep up! It’s a rough life for us shorties! Here are 15 problems short girls have.
1. When people are like, “Wow, you are SO short!”
Um, thank you. I was completely unaware of that fact. Why don’t you tell me something I don’t know.
2. When you’re only as tall as someone’s chest
Nobody likes talking to boobs…unless they’re guys. And I’m not so….
3. When you can’t get off your bike because the bar is too high
I just pedal until I need to stop and then I have to hop off with both legs. It takes some talent.
4. When your friends tower over you
It’s ok, I just tell people that I’m fun-sized.
5. When you sit on a seat and your feet don’t touch the ground
My bum can go numb from having no contact with my feet but I just make the best of it by swinging my legs around.
6. When guys have to really bend down to kiss you
Whatever, as long as they’re willing to stoop to my level I don’t mind. But have you ever tried kissing a tall guy when you’re short? It’s hard!
7. When you have to stand on the counter to reach things in the kitchen
Story of my life. I just started placing all the things I need on the lowest shelves. Then I get someone tall to help me when I don’t feel like getting on the counter.
8. When you have to stand on the grocery cart to reach things at the grocery store
It happens. Just make sure someone holds the cart steady so I don’t die….or have them get it instead.
Dietitian Susie Burrell walks us through the 10 foods you need to add to your next grocery list. (Post continues after gallery.)