There are some moments in life that stick with you forever.
They shape who you are as a person.
They make you see the world differently.
They… they…they make you sob uncontrollably in front of your TV while simultaneously shoving cheese-based snacks into your mouth.
I’m talking about the most emotional moments from our favourite TV shows, people.
In no particular order, here are some the TV moments that had us reaching for the tissues (and the cheese-based snacks):
1.Offspring: When Patrick died and Nina had their baby on her own.
2. The O.C: When Marissa died and they played that "Hallelujah" song.
3. This Is Us: When Dr K told Jack he could take "the sourest lemon that life has to offer and turn it into something resembling lemonade".
4. Orange is the New Black: When Poussey died and her friends didn't want to leave her body.
5. McLeod's Daughters: When Claire died and asked Tess to "take care of Charlotte".
6. Fresh Prince of Bel Air: When Will asked Uncle Phil why his dad doesn't love him.
7. Love My Way: When Lou died and Frankie grabbed hold of her.
8. Grey's Anatomy: When Denny died and Izzie laid in the bed with his lifeless body.
9. A Country Practice: When Molly died of leukemia.
10. Friends: The final scene when the camera pans to the keys on the table and we know that it's really over.
FROM OUR NETWORK