Alright dads gather round, we need to talk about our precious daughters and those little boys who want to get their hands on them. We know from experience because we were once that hormone crazed little teen just prowling for the chance to get to any base with a girl, right?
So let’s consider our options to be the protector in chief as a father does. Some age-old classic approaches include:
- Locking her up until she’s 30-years-old?
- Sending her to a convent?
- Anything you do to my daughter, I’ll do to you?
- Taking him into the backyard and showing him the shallow grave you’ve prepared?
- Letting him know you can make him go away?
Let me start by saying that I in no way consider myself qualified to be the adult in charge of guiding this amazing little girl through life but it’s just Charlie and me so it’s 100 percent up to me ('us as a team', as I always tell Charlie).