Welcome to You Beauty Daily, yes, you read that correctly. Over the next 20 days, we're going to be bringing you a daily dose of You Beauty. And today, Kelly and Leigh are kicking things off by answering your listener questions...
Is there ever a right age to start using retinol? And should you be scared? Leigh shares her favourite products to ease you into the world of actives...
Plus does your hair need a serum? Oils? Treatments? And how much should you spend on them?
Leigh and Kelly answer all your questions, and more...
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below...
Question 1: My hairdresser says I need a hair serum and oil. These things make sense for my face but I didn’t realise there were hair serums. I have dry thick hair and was wondering what you girls think?
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Hair Oil $59.00 https://bit.ly/3npVR7k
- JOHN FRIEDA Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects Serum $16.99 https://bit.ly/38mLDQI
- ELEVEN Miracle Hair Treatment $24.95 https://bit.ly/3oor9wI
Question 2: I recently started using Vitamin C as I’ve been noticing signs of aging. I’m scared to try Retinol. Can you give me some advice on how to use it?
- Alpha-H Vitamin A 0.5 $69.95 https://bit.ly/3nqk9hx
- Murad Resurgence Retinol Youth Renewal Serum $138.00 https://bit.ly/3oq1tQg
- ULTRA A SKIN PERFECTING SERUM MILD $118.00 https://bit.ly/39qX1ur
Producer: Lize Ratliff & Leah Porges
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.