Our twenty days of Summer beauty is over which means we're back to regular programming! So today Kelly & Leigh will be answering your questions, shopping their stash and giving you their Spendy + Savey...
Self tanning isn't as simple as it used to be! We're seeing more and more products exclusively for your face hit the market, but do you really need to buy seperate stuff for your face and body? Or is it ok to use the same one for both?
Plus, we're getting pretty good at layering our serums now, but what about the layering of moisturiser, BB cream and SPF?
Leigh and Kelly will walk you through it!
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
- Eco Tan Face Water $34.95 https://bit.ly/2LWDBWw
- St Tropez Purity Vitamins Water Face Serum $34.99 https://bit.ly/3tWHpbj
- Isle Of Paradise Drops $42 https://bit.ly/2ZiCrHK
Shop My Stash
- Kelly - Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant $38 https://bit.ly/2LWIBKM
- Leigh - True Me Hair Straightener $179 https://bit.ly/2ZemF0G
- Leigh - SkinCeuticals Custom D•O•S•E $295 https://bit.ly/3qlqCwx
- Kelly - Emma Lewisham Illuminating Oil Cleanser BHA, Neroli & 21 Botanicals $70 https://bit.ly/37ezE74
- Leigh - Akin Ultra Hydrating Cream Mask $29.95 https://bit.ly/3jQOiGz
- Kelly - Covergirl Get In Line Precision Liquid Liner $13.49 https://bit.ly/3aimeJ4
Producer: Lize Ratliff & Gia Moylan
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/
Mamamia acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation. We pay our respects to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.