Today we’re diving into the bag of a former marine biologist, turned environmentalist, Laura Wells.
Laura has a love for the planet and it seeps into everything she does, including what she puts on her face. So on this episode of In Her Bag, we hear all about her beauty, skin and hair product choices that are both beautiful and kind to the planet. Afterwards, she was convinced she met the real Ocean Girl, and got some great tips on how to find products that make us look good and don't hurt the environment.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
- Garnier Organics Konjac Cleansing Sponge $12.95
- Ethique Gingersnap face scrub bar $22
Garnier Organics Lavandin Smooth and Glow Facial Oil $19.95
- Garnier Organics Lavandin Night Cream $19.49
- SunButter SPF50 Sunscreen $29.95
- Kosas tinted face oil $67
Luma just a touch lip and cheek tint $29.95
- RMS beauty living luminiser $61
- Bite Beauty Agave Intensive Lip Mask $40
- Ethique Pinkalicious Shampoo Bar $22.95
- Ethique Guardian Conditioner Bar $24.95
- Garnier Fructis Nourishing Banana Hair Food $10.99
- Eyebrow Lamination, Around $100+
- Microdermabrasion $45 (although is often a lot more than $45!)
Host: Sharon Hunt (Shazzy)
Guest: Laura Wells
Producers: Lem Zakharia, Zoe Ferguson and Madeline Joannou
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here.
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.