Elyse Knowles has always struggled with her skin.
She'd tried the pill, facials, Roaccutane...but it wasn't until 9 months ago that she started to see changes.
Of course some of it is curtesy of the little one setting up shop in her tum, but she's also found a system that works for her (finally!).
She sat down with Shazzy to talk about her love of natural products and how pregnancy has changed her beauty routine.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
- Maymò Skin Care https://bit.ly/3k2VRdq
- Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation $46 https://bit.ly/3jXnnck
- CHANEL Baume Essentiel Multi-Use Glow Stick - Sculpting https://bit.ly/3bbYmpI
- CHANEL Baume Essentiel Multi-Use Glow Stick - Rosée https://bit.ly/3u4KaaG
- Est Australia Lavender & Tea Tree Balm $20 https://bit.ly/2OJVoBg
- Est Australia Beeswax Body Butter $35 https://bit.ly/37i1RK0
- Vanessa Megan Harvest 100% Natural Perfume $89.95 https://bit.ly/3qrTIuf
- Ritology Smooth Operator Razor $81 (USD) https://bit.ly/3bby6f3
Host: Sharon 'Shazzy' Hunt
Guest: Elyse Knowles
Producer: Lize Ratliff & Gia Moylan
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here.
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter.
Mamamia acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation. We pay our respects to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.