Everyone was there. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Prince William and Kate Middleton were super relaxed because, third child.
Also there to show support were The Duke and Duchess of Sussex Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, along with Prince Charles and The Duchess of Cornwall, and the Middletons – Carole, Michael, James and Pippa.
And of course, Prince George and Princess Charlotte too.
A lot of things happened that day at The Chapel Royal at St James’s Palace in London. There were a lot of details to uncover.
But first, how adorable is this montage of young William and Harry?! Post continues after video.
- When Princess Charlotte told the paparazzi to bugger off
- Wills and Kate’s subtle subtle tribute to Princess Diana
- The touching throwback to Wills and Kate’s wedding in 2011
- The royal tradition behind Prince Louis’ christening robe
- Kate’s very relatable joke
- Hidden signals in Meghan Markle’s outfit
- A seven-year-old fruit cake
Just when you thought you’d wrapped your head around everything there possibly is to consume about Prince Louis’ christening, we found another adorable detail.
This one’s got to do with Prince George.
Britain’s Express pointed out the four-year-old’s outfit – a white short sleeve shirt with navy collar detailing and blue shorts – looked a bit familiar.