There was that time she sat next to Anna Wintour in the front row at Fashion Week. But not even that compares to the rest of this list.
North West is already more fashionable, better-looking and bad-ass than the rest of us. And she’s only two.
The spawn of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West has lived a long life in the last two years – being photographed almost every day, throwing not-very-A-list tantrums at A-list events, wearing diamond earrings worth more than my yearly wage – and we’re expecting it’s just going to get more lavish as she grows up.
For photos of North West, click through the gallery below. Post continues after gallery.
Just as long as Kanye doesn’t run out of creative genius and no one realises the Kardashians probably shouldn’t have a TV show. But hey, let’s hope that doesn’t happen, for North’s sake.
You probably thought that time she sat next to Anna Wintour at Fashion Week was a big deal, but compared to the other ridiculous things North has experienced in her life? That was nothing.
1. That time she got her own stylist and her own signature look – black.
You’re probably not surprised to read that last hashtag – bullet proof vest. Really, guys? Really?
2. She got a wardrobe bigger than your house.
Kim and Kanye built a custom-made walk-in wardrobe for North, which houses her ridiculously expensive designer outfits.
3. Her first birthday party was a mini music festival.
You didn’t forget Kidchella, did you?
4. She made her modelling debut with a spread in Vogue.
5. Then followed it up with another – dressed in Chanel – at age one.
6. She starred in a music video.
7. Her parents hired out Disneyland for her second birthday.
8. Her Christmas presents were worth a cool $72,000.
Pretty standard right? Not so different to the Myer gift card and two books I got from Santa.
9. She gets custom made jewellery and designer clothes.
But, at the end of the day, her mum’s still going to make her work for her money and get a job one day. She may as well live it up when she’s too young to remember it.
Fess up – are you a bit jealous of a two-year-old?
For more on North West…