The most popular baby names in Australia have been released, and once again, my name has missed out.
Next year is the year for Dimitys everywhere, just you wait.
The wider list shows that celebrity babies have started their worldwide influence young, with a huge surge of popularity for the following names:
– Mason and Penelope, born to reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian
– Harper, born to David and Victoria Beckham
– Willow, born to singer Pink
– Noah, born to singer Michael Bublé
– Elijah, born to singer Elton John
– Lincoln, born to actress Kristen Bell
– Olive, born to Drew Barrymore
When we break the names down into State and Territory, we can see that my name still does not feature: