Michael Buble‘s 22-month-old son, Noah was taken to hospital in Buenos Aires on Wednesday night after an awful accident.
It’s been reported that the little guy was admitted after suffering serious burns. The toddler was taken to hospital with 6 per cent burns after he was scalded with hot water, The Daily Star reports. He is now in a stable condition.
Buble's wife, Luisana Lopilato took to Twitter to let everyone know that her son was doing ok and would hopefully be out of hospital soon.
"Thank you all for joining me in these moments! My child is very well. If God wants to soon we will return home," she tweeted.
The Daily Star has been informed that Lopilato is at her son's bedside. Buble is working in America but is in constant contact with his wife and son.
The couple gave birth to Noah in August 2013.
The young family recently posted photos celebrating Father's Day. Buble was spoilt with a big balloon banner and a choc chip cookie, with his wife saying he was the best dad ever.
The incident is a stark reminder to parents that hot water can be a danger to young children, and that we must keep watch when kids are near taps and hot drinks.
We wish Noah the best of luck in his recovery, and hope he is out of the hospital soon.
What's your safety tip when it comes to boiling water?
SCROLL THROUGH the gallery for picture of Michael Buble with his family...