For some, the best part of the Logies may be getting dressed up and looking truly gorgeous.
Others may just enjoy the night out with other celebrities.
But, after getting a sneak peek into the Logies giftbag, we wouldn’t mind being handed some of these goodies.
Speaking of looking rather fabulous, take a look at the dresses from last year! (Post continues after gallery.)
Inside guests will find:
- Deluxe entry to one of Melbourne’s most trendy bars, a “sub zero winter wonderland at IceBar Melbourne”
- One hour lesson and lift ticket at Mt Baw Baw Alpine Resort
- To go with their trip, they are given snow gear and ski/board hire at the resort
- Flight to Melbourne
- Mi Gear ExtremeX MGE WI-FI 108OP Action Camera
- Sterling Silver Earrings
- Buckel 1922 cufflinks
- Eureka Skydeck experience
- MODELROCK Lashes, moisturiser, MINXX lipstick, teeth whitening pen, and an Evolis 6-8 week hair care treatment
- $100 voucher to Simone Perele
- Alpha Kerri skincare gift set
- Actiiv Fitband Activity Tracker
And, finally, nothing other than a “TW WEEK Gold Logie Statue Cookie.”
Could there be anything better?
Speaking of Logies, can you get over that only ONE woman has been inducted in the Logies Hall of Fame? (Post continues after video.)
Some of the presenters who will take all of this and more include; Julia Morris, Megan Gale, Chrissie Swan, Edwina Bartholomew, Dannii Minogue, Rebecca Gibney, Amanda Keller, Ray Martin, Peter Helliar, Eddie Perfect, Eddie Maguire and Dave Hughes.
I can’t help imagine Ray Martin with a brand new teeth whitening pen and Hughesy attempting to use some fabulous fake eye lashes.
Performing at tonight’s event will be Delta Goodrem, Conrad Sewell and Jimmy Barnes.
Going for the Gold Logie are Waleed Aly, Lee Lin Chin, Essie Davis, Scott Cam, Grant Denyer and Carrie Bickmore.