An Australian woman’s “list of rules for my husband” has gone viral, sending people around the world into an outrage. But can the list be for real?
The woman posted on closed Facebook group Get It Off Your Chest a week ago.
“I am rewriting my list of rules for my husband,” she said. “I was told my first lot was a bit harsh. What do you think of these?”
The woman’s “rules” are:
- No female friends.
- No social media.
- No male friends with partners. Must be single males only.
- Must work minimum 50 hours a week.
- No smoking.
- Can drink but only two times a year or less and not get drunk.
- No PlayStation/game machines.
- No porn.
- Must keep house clean at all times.
- No going out without me.
Her post received a massive response, with more than 1000 comments. It was picked up by websites around Australia and in the UK. Most people were horrified.
“RUN mate, is what I would tell this poor bloke,” wrote one man on Starts At 60. “This woman has something very, very wrong with her. Control freak. Get a life.”
“This one is a Feminazi,” wrote another. “Feed her to the crocs and find a nice one.”