In case you missed it, Beyoncé is/was? pregnant with twins. Speculation about said twins is rife.
And I’ll tell you what, I don’t really care.
I get that babies are cute and their birth is exciting. And I am always hoping for happiness and health for all involved – I’m not a monster – but it will happen when it happens.
When Beyoncé announces the birth of her twins I will move as fast as the no doubt record-breaking Instagram post and will swoon over how cute the babies are (because obviously, they will be cute).
But until that official announcement I won’t be losing any sleep about it.
I am beginning to think that the world has gone mad because there are so many other things to be excited about.
Listen: This Glorious Mess discuss - have pregnancy announcements gone too far? (post continues after audio...)
- Nina Proudman is back on our television screens next week. Just breathe.
- End of financial year sales are currently on and you can pick up some serious bargains.
- It hasn’t been that cold this Winter…yet.
- McDonald’s shaker fries are back. Run, don’t walk.
- It’s currently semester break from uni.
- With every day that passes we take one step closer to the next American election. Silver linings?
- Cadbury Mega Crunchie block is a thing, a really good thing.
- Clear plastic jeans haven’t become a part of mainstream fashion. Thank goodness.
- Avocados are on special at the supermarket a lot. Owning a home never looked simpler.
- Did I mention that Offspring is back next week?
I understand you've got to do you, but for now, I'll be focusing on anything but Beyonce or her bubs.
Are you sick of hearing about celebrity pregnancies?