“Make sure your phone is charged?”
“Don’t follow girls on social media.”
Scottish man Kieran Lumsden uploaded a list of rules girlfriend Whitney Travers gave him before his boys' holiday to Magaluf, Spain.
The list soon went viral as thousands of people liked, retweeted and commented on the brutal rules.
“No girls whatsoever. Don’t look. Don’t talk. Do not touch!” One rule said.
Look. We're not implying anything... Post continues...
The Full List
- Make sure your phone is charged at ALL times. Phone me at least once a day (2 mins).
- No girls whatsoever. Don’t look. Don’t talk. Do not touch.
- Do not follow girls on social media.
- Tattoo = NAW. You’ll be checked when home.
- Don’t mix drinks.
- If on boat party, no drinking games with the opposite sex.
- Stay in your own bed.
- Do not buy girls drinks – that money can be spent on me.
- Text Kim every day. (Presumably the mother.
- Tell every girl about me – if someone flirts, walk away.
Lumsden has since made his Twitter profile private so we can't gauge whether or not the rules were followed.
Let's hope they were - for his sake, at least.