It’s Friday and, let’s be real, there’s one thing we all want in our lives right now: CELEBRITY GOSSIP AND DRAMA AND DELICIOUS MARS BAR-Y GOODNESS FOR OUR BRAINS PLEASE.
We don’t want to think. It’s Friday, sweet Jesus, please don’t make us think. We would much prefer some meaningless celebrity fluff instead.
So here’s a round-up of today’s best celebrity news and gossip, from right around the world.
1. Excuse us, but this is what the Game of Thrones dragons look like in real life
Daenarys Targaryen’s three dragons play a pretty important role in everyone’s favourite drama about incest and winter and death.
What we didn’t realise, though, is how differently those three mythical beasts look without millions of dollars worth of CGI.
Well, then. Those cool dragons are really just huge pieces of green polystyrene and a rotating mechanical device.
But we, uh, we think we'll stick with this...
2. Caitlin Stasey just defied Instagram's policies. In the nude. Again
"Don't panic," the Aussie actress told her 234,000 Instagram followers on Friday while being surrounded by a heap of rumpled clothes.
This isn't the first time Stasey - who is renowned for her body positive take on just about everything - has gotten nude on Insta. In July, she sent us all into a right tizzy but sharing a photo of her bare bum with the world.
Why? Because policy, schmolicy.
Don't let the Instagram moderators hold you back, Caitlin. Never let the moderators hold you back.
3. Jen from The Bachelor has a new boyfriend who we all know. Apparently
For those who can't stand The Bachelor (we don't judge, we don't judge), here's everything you need to know.
- Jen was this season's "villain", and she left the show last night in rather dramatic fashion.
- Today she claimed she was never into Matty (the Bachelor) even a little bit.
- Then she did an interview with WHO Magazine to say she has totally and completely moved on now and has a new boyfriend.
Here's what she told WHO:"I am currently dating somebody... It's not [Jake Ellis from the last season of The Bachelorette]. Everyone's like 'are you and jake'? No he's just a friend."