Is your little girl begging to be Elsa? Here’s how to make it happen.
Here’s how to do it and the best part about it? You can make it yourself.
What you need:
- one teal stretchy crochet band
- one metre of teal netting
- half a metre of pale lilac and half a metre of aqua netting
- a long sleeved stretchy t-shirt
1. Loop the netting around the stretchy band.
2. Loop a thicker piece of the lilac netting on the back as a makeshift cape.
3. Pop the dress over a long sleeved t-shirt.
Voila! a mini-Elsa is born. For full instructions, click here.
SCROLL THROUGH the gallery for more super-cool DIY Frozen dress-up ideas…
Like this? Try these: