This scrumptious creation only contains three ingredients.
All you need is:
- 400g Milk Chocolate.
- 395g Condensed Milk.
- 500g Cadbury creme eggs.
Of course you can substitute that final ingredient for your favourite, vaguely spherical confection. Malteasers, Jaffas. M&Ms… the list is virtually endless.
According to the glorious Phoodie, here’s what you have to do:
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Set aside approximately ½ cup of Creme Eggs.
- Combine the milk chocolate with the condensed milk in a pan over medium heat. Stir regularly ensuring that the fudge does not stick to the base of the pan and that the ingredients are properly incorporated.
- Take the pan off the heat, allow to cool for a minute and then and add 350g Creme eggs to the fudge. Stir them through gently.
- Pour the fudge into the cake tin, scatter the remaining 150g Creme Eggs over the top of the fudge and set in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve!
Click through the gallery for a step by step guide and watch the video above for a demo by our resident baker Monz…