It’s immortal. And just when you think the drama has died out, and that the glittery celebs have packed up their stuff and moved on, it’s like a perfect phoenix that rises from the pages of a trashy gossip mag.
This morning, Brynne Edelsten appeared on KIIS 1065’s Kyle & Jackie O Show to talk about my favourite public feud, which I decided to name yesterday. It shall hereby be referred to as ‘Was It A Nightcap Or Was It Just Casual Sex’ (WIANCOWIJCS for short).
For those of you reading this who think I'm speaking in tongues, I'll walk you through what we've been told about the epic five stage mega-drama so far.
- Brynne Edelsten and Shane Warne met at a charity event last Thursday. Got chatting. Took a fancy to one another. Shane (allegedly) grabbed Brynne's bum. Then the very tan singletons decided to leave in separate cabs and meet later for what Shane calls a "night cap" at Brynne's apartment (Brynne, on the other hand, calls this "staying the night".)
- The late night meeting went awry because, for an unknown reason, a paparazzo was an absolute pest and waiting for Shane when he came to the front of Brynne's place.
- Shane posted a fiery status to Facebook that night, suggesting Brynne intentionally set him up with the paps.
- Brynne didn't like the implication she was a sneaky pap caller - so released the (very sexy texts) Shane sent her to a gossip mag on Monday, which also indicated Warnie knew paps were there all along. (If you're wondering, my personal was "Excited for me to devour u?" Good GOD that line gives me life.)
- Then - THEN - yesterday, Dave 'Hughesy' Hughes somehow got involved and told his radio audience that his good mate Warnie had "dodged a bullet" and that Brynne had doctored the text messages.
Okay, we all good? Nobody got lost there? Fabulous. Let's move right alone folks, because this is where THE NEW AND EXCITING AND JUICY STUFF happens. This morning. On Kyle & Jackie O's radio show to be precise.