Are you the obsessive perfectionist in your circle of friends? High five, right there with you sister. As you’d already know, it can be a tough gig.
These are the tell tale signs you've caught the bug:
1. Page dividers were your best friends during high school.
2. Uneven numbers freak you out, like those on the petrol pump.
3. Days have been lost dividing your iTunes songs into playlists.
4. You'd rather be late to work than leave home with a messy bedroom.
5. Seeing remotes that aren't perfectly lined up makes you twitch.
6. Your email sign off has never changed, you're just not ready for that kind of commitment.
7. Your wardrobe is arranged according to season and colour.
8. You're confused by the hairstyle 'messy bun'.
9. Once you start something, you will not rest, sleep, or pee until it is finished.
10. M&Ms, Skittles and all other lollies must be divided into groups according to shape and colour before consumption.
11. Throwing things away and de-cluttering is like a cleansing ritual. *breathes sigh of relief*
12. You laugh in the face of your nail technician when they ask you to pick your colour. Hello? You have your next weeks worth of polishes already picked out in your head.
13. Achieving an even number when you check your word count can be likened to an orgasm.
14. You don't understand text lingo. All words in your sms' are spelt out in full and loss of punctuation makes you die a little on the inside.
15. One single mark on your clothes means a complete outfit change.
16. If your bed is not made in the morning an apocalypse is sure to follow.