Australia, we need to talk.
And OMG guys, we’re a weird bunch.
Sitting right at the top of the list is the Cantina Band from the “Star Wars: A New Hope” by John Williams.
Yep. THIS is the song that puts Aussies in the mood for luuuurve. You kinky bastards.
Also on the list was Ginuwine’s Pony and Sex on Fire from the Kings of Leon.
In fact, any song with the word ‘sex’ in the title seemed to be a popular choice. And they say us Aussies aren’t cultured.
Top Sex Songs In Australia
- Cantina Band (from the “Star Wars: A New Hope” Soundtrack) – John Williams
- Birthday Sex – Jeremih
- Sex (Cheat Codes X Kris Kross Amsterdam) – Cheat Codes
- Sex With Me – Bonus Track – Rihanna
- Pony – Ginuwine
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Often – The Weeknd
- Earned It (from the “Fifty Shades Of Grey” Soundtrack) – The Weeknd
- Thinkin Bout You – Frank Ocean
- Slow Motion – Trey Songz
The clever cats behind Spotify also compiled a list of Australia’s top Valentine’s Day songs and Australia’s top Love songs.