Just make sure you bring a friend, because there’s going to be some heavy lifting involved.
As part of their September 14 Special Buys, the grocery store is offering customers the chance to makeover their kitchen. The collection includes a dishwasher ($349), stove top – both gas and induction ($299), and electric oven ($299), and even better, it’ll cost you under $1000 to buy the whole lot.
Don’t use the microwave when you’re reheating these five foods. Post continues after video.
For those interested, this is everything you need to know about the sale:
Stainless Steel Dishwasher:
- 14 place settings
- 6 wash programs
- Cutlery basket
- Anti-food device
- Dimensions: 845mm(H) x 589mm(W) x 610mm(D) 40kg (net weight)
Cook tops – induction model
- 5 Italian made Defendi gas burners on black safety temperature glass.
- Flame failure device
- Works on LPG or natural gas (includes conversion kit)
- Fully sealed and easy to clean surface
- Dimensions: 40mm(H) x 750mm(W) x 510mm(D)
- Cut-out dimensions: 720mm(W) x 480mm(D)
Cook tops – glass gas model
- 4 cooking zones on Eurokera (French) glass
- 9 stage power settings
- Digital touch control panel
- Dimensions: 66mm(H) x 590mm(W) x 520mm(D)
- Cut-out dimensions: 560mm(W) x 490mm(D)