Be warned. Your hunger levels are about to rise exponentially.
Just an FYI, this post may momentarily induce you into a want-food-now-coma in which you may end up dribbling in front of that co-worker who keeps staring at you.
It’s got to do with Nutella.
Nutella brownies that will take you under 10 minutes to make.
All you need is a jar of nutella and 4 eggs. Oh, and they’re gluten free. #cleaneating.
Check out the recipe below.
2-ingredient Nutella brownies by diethood.com.
1 cup of nutella
4 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 175.
2. Line an 20cmx20cm brownie pan with baking paper; set aside.
3. Place the eggs in your mixer’s bowl and beat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the eggs have tripled in size. This may take up to 10 minutes with a handheld mixer on high.
4. Heat the Nutella in the microwave for 60 seconds (in a microwave proof bowl).
5. Remove and stir.
6. Slowly pour a stream of the warm Nutella over the eggs, beating until mixture is thoroughly combined.
7. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with very few crumbs.
8. Remove and let completely cool before cutting.
9. Dust with icing sugar. (Optional)
10. Cut into bars and serve.
Here’s a gif of the process for some visual guidance. Because we’re that helpful.
I know what I’ll be doing tonight.