Of all the classes you can take at the gym, spin is probably the most straightforward. You don’t have to learn any fancy steps — you just have to climb aboard a stationary bicycle and rotate those wheels until your instructor tells you to stop.
But don’t be fooled by the simplicity — spin class is a sweaty, full-on workout, and that’s just the physical side of things.
Here are 32 thoughts every woman has during RPM.
1. “Shit… are these gym clothes actually clean? I don’t remember actually washing them… all good, I’ll just sit up the back so nobody notices.”
2. “Oh damnit, those women beat me to the back row again. Maybe the second las… okay, nope. Front row it is. Fantastic.”
3. "Well, lucky my bum looks so good in these leggings because it's going to be riiiight up there in everyone's face."
4. "It's 6am... why is my instructor so perky? And how? Is he on something? Whatever it is, I want it."
5. "Oh my God, we're only three minutes in. I honestly thought it had been 20. How am I possibly sweating so much?"
6. "Is everyone else sweating this much? Do I smell?"
7. Seriously? That was just the warm-up? Oh, fuck." (Post continues after gallery.)