It's not uncommon to feel like you have to look 'perfect' on your wedding day, with flawless looking skin the aim for so many women.
But let's be real a lot of work (any money!) goes into achieving this.
So if you're on a budget, what's are the best products to spend your money on when prepping your skin for the big day?
Kelly and Leigh have the answers!
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mask $19 https://bit.ly/3qyO9Kx
Shop My Stash
- Kelly - Max Factor Miracle Second Skin $30 https://bit.ly/3k030eu
- Leigh - Beauté Pacifique Defy Damage Skin Repair Serum $80 https://bit.ly/2NJinf1
- Leigh - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Pallet $103 https://bit.ly/3pyD4HS
- Kelly - Clarins Beauty Flash Balm $66 https://bit.ly/2OTGb0v
- Leigh - Flavedo and Albedo Forever Makeup Rounds $21 https://bit.ly/2M2TnPt
- Kelly - Revlon Colour Stay Brow Fibre Filler $22.95 https://bit.ly/2ZwHC7g
Producer: Lize Ratliff & Gia Moylan
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/
Mamamia acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation. We pay our respects to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.