Is there a special technique to apply cream blush? Kelly has tried it all and gives a listener her two cents on some of the best cream blush products out there.
Also, what's the best way to use self-tanning drops? Should we be mixing them in with serums, moisturisers, or oils? Leigh explains.
Plus, Kelly’s Savey is a mask that rejuvenates your hair AND colours it. There’s your double whammy!
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Blush… https://bit.ly/30cRiV4
- Rimmel Jelly Blush… https://bit.ly/3kQBoYn
- Morphy Wondertint Cheek Mousse… https://bit.ly/3mYEZ8r
- Mac Cream Blush… https://bit.ly/3cCiaTm
- Isle of Paradise Tanning Drops… https://bit.ly/338de5J
- St Tropez Self Tan Purity Vitamin Bronzing Water Face Serum… https://bit.ly/2G4Y08L
Shop My Stash
- Kelly-Zoeva Concealer Perfector Brush, $37… https://bit.ly/3kNqTF2
- Leigh- Bioeffect Serum $195… https://bit.ly/30clRu5
- Kelly - Schwarzkopf Chrome ID INtense Bonding Colour Mask $29.95… https://bit.ly/3cnZPcD
- Leigh - Aveda Botanical Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, $51 for the shampoo and $52 for the conditioner… https://bit.ly/2GetIjA
- Kelly - Trilogy’s Certified Organix Rosehip OIl Rollerball, $14.95 … https://bit.ly/36fFZPI
- Leigh - Caudalie Grape Water, $37… https://bit.ly/3mxw91k
Producer: Lem Zakharia
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.