Today’s guest, Dr. Michele Squire, is a PhD-qualified scientist, science educator and ex-registered nurse who has been researching skincare science for more than 15 years.
After identifying a gap in the market, she founded QR8, which offers personalised skincare consultancy for men and women over the age of 40.
In this episode, Dr. Squire discusses the key things that you need to know about skincare, including the basics of a good routine.
Plus, in Spendy Savey, Dr. Squire spills on a multi-use balm that everyone should have in their bathroom drawer.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below;
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, $10.39. https://bit.ly/2V9QMo8
- CeraVe Foaming Cleanser, $11.99. https://bit.ly/3fQBm03
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Serum, $210. https://bit.ly/3fSh2LT
- Paula’s Choice 10% Niacinamide Booster, $62. https://bit.ly/3hVKm61
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Cream SPF50+, $29.99. https://bit.ly/319Pai9
- Mesoestetic mesoprotech melan 130, $79.80, https://bit.ly/3etWdGl
- SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight, $139.05. https://bit.ly/2YtL3vq
- CeraVe Daily Moisturiser, $22.99. https://bit.ly/3fOAPMf
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer, $46. https://bit.ly/3hVSZNR
- Rae Morris Invisible Mattifier Powder, $80. https://bit.ly/2CAFMtK
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume, $16.99. https://bit.ly/2NnIrcv
- Biologique Recherche Lait VIP O2. https://bit.ly/37Zr3nU
Host: Amy Clark
Guest: Dr. Michele Squire
Producer: Leah Porges
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/