Our body’s biggest organ is our skin - so it’s important what we put on it because it absorbs all those ingredients. One beauty queen who is very mindful of this is Iris Smit, who has experienced chemical build-ups from beauty products.
In 2017, she founded The Quick Flick - a beauty brand that advocates real beauty, and is vegan and cruelty free.
She opens her beauty bag for Kelly to rummage, pulling out her favourites from fancy bronzers to your practical lip balms.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
- Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Cleanser… https://bit.ly/3ciR8Ac
- SandandSky’s Australian Pink Clay Exfoliator… https://bit.ly/3mGTRbD
- SandandSky’s Australian Emu Apple… https://bit.ly/32QCD3B
- CosMedix Elite X-Cell + Brightening Serum… https://bit.ly/363FQyC
- Organic Island’s Deep Nourishing Repair Creme… https://bit.ly/3cw5xtf
- Avene Sunscreen… https://bit.ly/3cl7CrC
- Glow Recipe’s Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask… https://bit.ly/32Svks0
- Nars Radient Longwear Foundation… https://bit.ly/35Xm7Re
- Westman Atelier’s Foundation Stick… https://bit.ly/32Oids6
- Westman’s Baby Cheeks Blush Stick… https://bit.ly/3hTfRwn
- Tom Ford Bronzer… https://bit.ly/3mHgVa7
- The Quick Flick Eyeliner Stamp… https://bit.ly/2ZWGSJ7
- Nars Climax Mascara… https://bit.ly/3hOkLe5
- The Lucas Papaw Lip Lipbalm… https://bit.ly/3kwuEyC
- Juliet Has a Gun Not a Perfume… https://bit.ly/2HckqVJ
- The Beauty Fridge, $… https://au.beautyfridge.com/
- Quick Fix Makeup Eraser Pen, $20… https://bit.ly/3cnhHUT
Host: Kelly McCarren
Guest: Iris Smit
Producer: Hannah Bowman / Lem Zakharia
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.