From a young age, Fiona Falkiner was obsessed with make-up and beauty, loving to do up her friend's faces after school. After working in TV production and falling into The Biggest Loser, it still called her so she became a makeup artist and then fell into modelling where she is today.
With lots of experience under her belt, she's got some great beauty wisdom to share, from how to gently exfoliate your face, to doing your makeup in under five minutes and setting your mascara to avoid panda-eyes.
Plus, she shares her newest obsessions and how to get that perfect glow (even without a baby bump!)
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
- Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Face Wash $4.99
- Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip OIl $42.95
- Nivea Dry Skin Moisturiser
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Foundation $29.95
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible More Than Concealer $17.99
- L’Oréal Paris Paradise Mascara $14.99
- Benefit Hoola bronzer $54
- Benefit California Kissin ColourBalm $37
- Gucci Premiere 75ml EDP $79.99
Spendy: Kerastase Elixir Ultimate Hair Oil $59
Savey: L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Day cream $16.47
Host: Sharon 'Shazzy' Hunt
Guest: Fiona Falkiner
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here.
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.