According to Leigh, pregnancy and breastfeeding are two of the driest times for a new mum’s skin so it’s no wonder . one Youbie is asking ‘While I’ve got this dry post-baby skin, should I be setting my skin for makeup?’
Aznd why is collagen now in so many vitamins and supplements? One listener’s scientist friend tells her there’s no way that ingested collagen can affect your skin. So, is that true?
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
- Mac Prep and Prime Fix… https://bit.ly/2FQtejj
- James’ Eye Masks… https://bit.ly/2RC2KF3
- Mirenesse Setting Powder… https://bit.ly/3iItLTg
- Revlon Volcanic Stone Roller… https://bit.ly/3myDON
- Krumbled Beauty Bites… https://bit.ly/3hHEvjo
- Vida Glow Flavourless Powder… https://bit.ly/3hOgEic
- The Beauty Chef Collagen Beauty Boost… https://bit.ly/32IAYx8
Shop My Stash
- Kelly- Hydropeptide Polish and Pump Peel, $78… https://bit.ly/32GsUNp
- Leigh- Philip Kinglsey Daily Damage Leave-in Conditioner Spray, $29… https://bit.ly/32EiEoA
- Kelly - Maaemo Rejuvination Clay Cleanser $59.95… https://bit.ly/3cnZPcD
- Leigh - Shesido Arch Liner Ink Pen, $38… https://bit.ly/3kzsvCf
- Kelly - Herbal Essences Argan Oil Repairing Mask, $5… https://bit.ly/3hK4lTL
- Leigh - Rimmel London Glowstick Highlighter, $15.90… https://bit.ly/3mxw91k
- Jono Steedman on instagram… https://www.instagram.com/jonosteedman/?hl=en
Producer: Lem Zakharia
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.