Breaking up is hard to do but it doesn't have to mean the end. Lucy gives us crash course on how to be friends with an ex.
Plus, what happens when a date tells you a bad kisser? From lip filler tips to kissing advice. Find out everything that happened in between in this rollercoaster dating diary.
The End Bits
Ten Books You Need To Read In Your 20s
- Becoming - Michelle Obama
- Such a Fun Age - Kiley Reid
- Girl, Woman, Other - Bernardine Evaristo
- Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging - Louise Rennison
- How To Be Perfect - Holly Wainwright
- Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling
- Milk and Honey - Rupi Kaur
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment - Eckhart Tolle
- Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Handmaid’s Tale - Margaret Atwood
If you like the show, subscribe and leave us a review.
Also, if you feel like winning a $100 voucher, tell us your thoughts here: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/5987033/The-Undone-2020-Survey
Slide into our DMs @emilyvernem & @lucymneville
If you want to share your dating story email us at [email protected]
Via our PodPhone on 02 8999 9386
Send us a voice memo to [email protected]
This episode was produced by Elissa Ratliff & Mel Sauer
This episode of The Undone was brought to you by the All-New Toyota Yaris Cross, with everything you need for wherever 2020 is taking you.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.