Move over Kim and Kanye, these weddings beat yours hands-down.
It has been about 2 weeks since the KimYeWedding that took over…well…everything. Including Europe. Poor Europe.
There were countless articles saying how extravagant and over the top their wedding was. If you are yet to discover the internet, here is their extravagance:
Kim's Paris bachelorette night with around, 20 ladies at 300 Euros per person.
- A pre-wedding lunch hosted by Valentino.
- A pre-wedding dinner the day before at Versailles' Hall of Mirrors which included a private performance from Lana Del Rey with a 50-piece orchestra.
- 200 of their "close family and friends" to witness their vows at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy which reportedly cost AU$520,000 (alterations to lighting or construction not included);
- Accommodation for their guests in Paris at the Hotel George V, private plane to Italy and staying either at the Four Season or St Regis in Florence. Total cost AU$455,000.
- AU$140,000 on flowers (probably mainly spent on the wall of flowers they used as their backdrop).
- And AU$550,000 on Kim's wedding dress, that she changed out of after the ceremony.
And to that we say...eh. Because that pales in comparison to these weddings.
CLICK THROUGH the gallery to see the extravagance:
Want more? Try this: