Miranda Kerr has today revealed exactly what she thought about that TV interview her family gave to the ABC’S Family Confidential last year.
And it’s kind of awkward.
The 31-year-old supermodel has today told Sunday Style Magazine that she “feels sorry for her family”, claiming they were “naive” to give an interview to the media about how much they missed her.
“They got sucked into a situation and things get edited,” Kerr said.
In the particular interview Kerr is referring to, her family made a public plea for her to come home, claiming that they have not seen her, or her 3-year-old son Flynn, in over a year.
In an episode of the ABC’s Family Confidential, the Kerrs had said that they wanted the former David Jones ambassador to reconnect with them, particularly in the wake of the her split from British actor Orlando Bloom, which Miranda’s father John claimed he heard about from Orlando, not his daughter.
Mr Kerr said, “I remember him saying ‘we’re always going to be family’ and that’s how we’ll treat Orlando, Miranda and Flynn. We’re all family.”