MAMAMIA SURVEY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions and any other provisions referred to herein (the “Conditions of Entry”) govern your entry into the “Mamamia Survey” (the “Promotion”) as organised by Mamamia.com.au Pty Ltd (ABN 63 105 572 192), L3, 68 Wentworth Avenue, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 (“the Promoter”).
- Entrant means any eligible person, according to section 2 of these Conditions of Entry, who enters the promotion in accordance with section 2 of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry means full survey completion, consent for third party prize and data distribution and any other requested information that the Entrant provides in accordance with section 2 of these Conditions of Entry.
- Immediate Family means a spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of a director, manager, employee, officer or contractor of the Promoter, whether or not they live in the same household.
- Judging Date means between 9am and 6pm AEST Friday 7th December 2018*. *Dependent on sample size requirements.
- Prize Provider means Mamamia.com.au Pty Ltd (ABN 63 105 572 192), L3, 68 Wentworth Avenue, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010.
- Prize means 1 of 5 EFTPOS gift vouchers each valued at AUD $100.
- The total prize pool is valued at RRP AUD $500.
- Prize Claim Date means Winner will be sent their prize via post.
- Prize Notification Date means up to two (2) business days after the Judging Date.
- Prize Winner means an Entrant that is selected to receive a Prize pursuant to section 4.
- Promotional Period means 9am AEDST Thursday 29th November 2018 to 9am AEDST Tuesday 4th December 2018*. *Dependent on sample size requirements.
- Conditions of Entry means These Terms and Conditions and any other provisions referred to herein.
- Website means www.mamamia.com.au
2. Conditions of Entry
a. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
b. This Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Prize Winners.
c. Entries are open to female residents aged 18+ of Australia only.
d. Entrants sign up to this Promotion by:
i. Logging on to the Website at the nominated page;
ii. Telling us in 25 words or less the most important feature their new car will have.
iii. Completing all other requested information on the survey.
e. Entrants warrant that they will comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period.
f. Entries that are incomprehensible or incomplete will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the judging process.
g. Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers directly associated with this Promotion and the Immediate Family members of these person are ineligible to enter this Promotion.
h. The Promoter may amend the Promotional Period in accordance with state legislative rules.
i. A person who has won prizes to the value of $10,000 or more, in any promotion(s) or competition(s) run by the Promoter in the previous six (6) months prior to this Promotion is automatically ineligible to enter.
j. Entrants may submit more than one Entry. All entries will be judged according to term 4 and only one Entry per Entrant will be eligible to win the Prize.
k. Automated and/or computer generated Entries or Entries that are incomprehensible or incomplete will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the judging process.
l. Entries will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the Entrant.
m. Ineligible or late Entries will be deemed to be invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible / inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged Entries).
n. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to notify the Promoter of any changes to their address or contact details during the Promotional Period.
o. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an Entry will be permitted.
p. By submitting an Entry, the Entrant warrants that all Entry content will be their original work and/or that the Entrant has all relevant permissions from the copyright owner to include their copyright in the Entry and that permission entitles the Promoter to use the Entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
q. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that by submitting an Entry, each Entrant assigns all rights, including but not limited to copyright, in the Entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the Entry at its discretion in any manner, including by editing, modifying, removing, adapting or publishing the Entry in whole or in part, by way of all media, without payment to the Entrant of royalties, compensation or otherwise.
r. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that by submitting an Entry, each Entrant consents to any dealings with the Entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the Entry.
s. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter will not return the Entry.
t. An Entry must not include:
i. Any content that depicts another person without that person’s express consent, and if that person is a minor, the consent of that minor’s parent or guardian; and
ii. Any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is potentially offensive, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable.