1. She gave birth to a daughter just seven months ago – but this celebrity has already announced her second pregnancy. Us Weekly has confirmed that Jessica Simpson is pregnant.
Apparently it “definitely wasn’t planned”, but 32-year-old Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson are both “overjoyed”.
After giving birth to her daughter Maxwell in May, Jessica told US talk show host Katie Couric: “Motherhood is a dream… It really is absolutely amazing.”
3. Kate Middleton has a new haircut. And it’s set the world chattering about the merits of the Farrah Faucett flick fringe. Forget the UN vote on Palestine this week. THIS is the important stuff that must be debated [insert irony font here]. Being the carers we are, Mamamia is sending a spray can of dry shampoo over to Buckingham Palace stat. Girlfriend can’t rock a fringe without the oil-combating powers of dry shampoo.
Middleton debuted the style at the Natural History Museum in London, wearing a green Mulberry dress that’s very similar to a frock that Princess Diana once donned in the early 80s. Take a look:
5. Would you wear it? Yoko Ono has designed a men’s clothing line featuring Grope Pants and Testicle Hoodies (she calls them Butt Hoodies but we dispute that). And this isn’t just high end, out of reach designer wear. No, no. A Testicle Hoodie can be yours for only $75. Where has this New Basic been all our lives?
7. Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss get topless for the cover of Interview Russia. Not shocked? Neither are we. In fact, if you can find a non-topless cover shot of these two BFFs it’s worth a fortune on EBay.
10. Ankle strap heels are trending on the red carpet. Would you wear them?
Plus, the three hottest stories on iVillage today: