1. Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise’s son Connor just turned 18.
Ready to feel old? If Connor Cruise were to move to Australia, he could now legally drink. And vote.
How did this happen? We swear he was about 8 years old last time we checked, and now he has a beard. What next – Suri Cruise’s prom photos? Shiloh Jolie-Pitt’s university graduation? Slow down, world.
We’re still stuck back here:
Connor turned 18 on Wednesday and celebrated his new adult status with a DJing gig in London, accompanied by big sister Isabella, 20. Yes. ISABELLA CRUISE IS 20. AND ENGAGED TO HER BOYFRIEND.
Connor and his group of friends reportedly drank vodka and shots before he took to the turntables (even though the legal drinking age in the US is 21).
2. Kristen Bell’s birth plans are really funny and surprisingly relateable. Watch her talk about them with Ellen DeGeneres here .
3. A baby Bublé is on the way.
Canadian singer Michael Bublé, 37, and his wife, Argentine actress and former singer Luisana Lopilato, 25, are expecting their first child.
The couple shared the news in a cute video message. The clip announces “Mike, Lu… and mini Bublé!” while an ultrasound image is displayed, all to the appropriately-chosen tune of ‘Haven’t Met You Yet’. Take a look here:
Hopefully, baby Bublé will inherit his or her parents’ vocal skills. This may be getting ahead of ourselves, but is it too early to imagine a whole troop of all-singing Bublé children, von Trapp family style?
4. How young is too young for a pair of personalised Nike’s? Before you answer, check out the first photo of Shakira’s baby Milan.
5. Simon Baker has quizzed Ellen Degeneres on her Australian general knowledge.
The actor, 43, was enlisted to ensure Ellen was ‘koala-fied’ – those are his words, not ours – to make her first trip Down Under in March.