1. What to expect now Nina’s expecting.
Offspring will be returning to our television screens next month (HUZZAH!) with season 4.
If you were as engrossed in the show as we were you might remember the end of season three revealed Nina was pregnant to on-again-off-again Dr Patrick Reed.
And now we’ve got a sneak peek of what’s going to happen next.
If you can’t watch the video now, bookmark it to come back tonight but here’s a taste of what fans can expect from season four:
2. The release of Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby is only a month away – if you’re as excited as we are, click here to see the latest trailer.
The singer posted pictures on her Instagram of a recent trip to Malawi’s biggest orphanage, ‘Home of Hope,’ and that’s lead many to believe the 54-year-old planning to adopt another child from Malawi.
In the pics, Madonna and her children are seen cuddling and playing with several Malawi orphans. They were in the country to visit the schools Madonna has funded.
Madonna has two adopted children from Malawi – seven-year-old Mercy and five-year-old David Banda.
4. Jada Pinkett Smith has responded to the long-standing rumour she and husband Will Smith have an open marriage. Take a look at her very frank response here.
5. Ben Affleck calls his marriage ‘hard’ in front of millions of people. His wife Jennifer Garner finally responds.
Remember when Ben Affleck won his Oscar earlier this year, then proceeded to thank his wife in his speech by talking about how ‘hard’ marriage is?
Yeah, that happened (and wives face-palmed everywhere in unison). Well Jen has finally responded. In a interview with British paper The Telegraph, Jen said that she actually considered it “the warmest compliment in the world.”
She explained: “I think he was saying, ‘Look, what we have is really real and I value it above all and I’m in it with you and I know you are in it with me.’ That’s the way I took it.'” She revealed that she was pretty much alone in feeling that way though, with friends calling her after the ceremony to see if their marriage was doing OK.
6. Forget “the dog ate my homework” – school students in Norway now have a valid excuse to sit their exams later. Hint: Justin Bieber is involved. Click here to see why.
7. The first look at Ellen in Australia.
Ellen has begun releasing footage of her time in Australia and, as expected, it’s hilarious. A segment on the Ellen show yesterday had two of her writers approaching people on Manly beach. The catch? Ellen was feeding them instructions via a hidden earpiece from a nearby location. FUNNY.
8. Beyonce is the undisputed queen of pop at the moment. SO it only figures she should hold a dance-off… with herself. Watch the video here.