By MAMAMIA TEAM
1. Miranda Kerr unfashionably late for fashion show.
Miranda Kerr has slammed her ‘stupid driver’ for dropping her at the wrong fashion show in Paris in a video obtained by celebrity website TMZ.
The 30-year-old Aussie model was already running late when she arrived at the Louis Vuitton show, which would have been fine except she was meant to be at the Vionnet show.
When asked by the awaiting fashion week paparazzi what happened, Kerr says, “stupid driver” and “I’m really late,” as she raced across Paris cobblestones in thigh-high boots.
2. Miranda has also revealed her secret to a happy married life – although it sounds like a lot of effort if you ask us. Click here to read her advice.
“Now nearly one in every five singles in the top 10 will directly mention its consumption,” according to scientists from the Liverpool John Moores University.
Such alcoholic content more than doubled from the period between 2001 and 2011, up to 18.5 per cent of songs, while the figure was just 2.1 per cent in 1991.
4. Forget gentle lullabies and soothing noises – Channing Tatum has found a rather unconventional way to get his baby daughter Everly to sleep. Click here to find out his secret.
Is it just us or is Sesame Street way cooler than when we were tots? Usher has joined the long list of celebrities appearing in the show. Here the singer teaches Elmo 26 dance moves corresponding with the letters of the alphabet.
6. How’s this for a bombshell? Woody Allen’s ex-wife Mia Farrow has revealed Frank Sinatra “possibly” fathered her son Ronan. Click here for the details – and to read Ronan’s witty response.
7. ‘Diana’ film poster removed from Paris crash site.
A poster promoting the Diana movie starring Naomi Watts has been pulled because of its promixity to the tunnel where the Princess of Wales was killed in a car accident.
According to the Huffington Post, “The ‘Diana’ poster was placed just outside the Alma-Marceau, across from The Flame of Liberty statue, a 1987 installation that mourners turned into a memorial for Princess Diana after her 1997 death.”
One of Diana’s most trusted confidants (according to Mail Online) Rosa Monckton said: “To have made a film so speculative and as this is disgusting enough, but to then advertise it on the spot at which she died is despicable.”
8. She’s Hollywood royalty now, but Jennifer Lawrence has revealed agents told her she was “too fat” during the early stages of her career. Click here to read her comments – and the comeback she plans to use if it happens again.
Kim Kardashian is in Paris for the Spring 14 runway shows and for once the talk isn’t about her post-baby body but don’t get too excited talk is all about her cleavage.
The 32-year-old reality star captioned the photo, “Last night in Paris! This dress pulled off the runway from the Givenchy show! Styled by @riccardotisci17 & @crfashionbook for Carine’s film Mademoiselle C!”
There was one upside to Sunrise co-host Samantha Armytage’s mobile phone number being was shown live on air this morning.
And that was a marriage proposal.
The stuff up happened during a segment for a new smartwatch accessory for mobile phones, and the 36-year-old morning breakfast presenter immediately received phone calls on air – plus the marriage proposals.
So it’s the weekend, you’ve got nothing on and you’re in the mood from a box of popcorn and a sneaky bag of Maltesers. There’s a new movie out called Thanks for Sharing and we reckon it’s the one you should add to your list of must-sees.
It stars Tim Robbins, Mark Ruffalo, Gwyneth Paltrow AND Pink (Good cast, huh?) and it’s the story of a different kind of modern family – that is, one that’s made up of people trying to navigate life and love while also recovering from addiction.
It’s also from Academy Award® nominated screenwriter and first-time director Stuart Blumberg who worked on that awesome movie The Kids are All Alright.