Welcome to your daily dose of celebrity goodness: The Fluff Files.
1. Giuliana and Bill Rancic welcome a son into their family. Edward Duke was born in Denver, USA by a gestational surrogate Wednesday night. He weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces. The couple were in the delivery room for the four-hour labour and birth. Giuliana has told E! News that she and her husband are “so in love with the little guy already!”
It’s well known the reality TV couple have been trying to conceive for a few years, but have faced set set backs including failed IVF treatments, a miscarriage and Giuliana’s battle with breast cancer. Late last year Giuliana underwent a double mastectomy.
2. Hugh Hefner’s former girlfriend is also pregnant. Holly Madison, who famously left Hefner after he said he wouldn’t re-marry, is pregnant to her boyfriend party promoter Pasquale Rotella – they’ve been together for nine months.
3. Kris Humphries is being sued. Kim Kardashian’s former husband, NBA star Kris Humphries, is being sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes.
After picking 27 year old Kayla Goldberg up in a bar in 2010, Humphries reportedly bought her back to his hotel room where they proceeded to have unprotected sex. A week later, the woman claims, she started experincing symptons and her doctor confirmed it was herpes. Goldberg is now suing Humphries for sexual battery.
4. David Guetta renews vows with wife Cathy Guetta. We took a quick poll around the office and none of us knew that David Guetta was married – but this week he celebrated 20 years with his wife Cathy Guetta by renewing their vows in an intimate ceremony in Ibiza, Spain. The pair have two children, Tim Elvis Eric and Angie.
5. In the latest Twitter shots… Kim Kardashian has been all-in-a-flutter in the past 24 hours, posting photos of her in wedding dresses and her signature selfies. Have a look: