1. Two and a Half Men star pleads with viewers not to watch the show. (As if we really needed prompting?) Angus T Jones, who played half-a-man Jake for almost 10 seasons of the show, has had a religious awakening that has since caused him to label the show that brought him fame as ‘filth’. (Watch the interview below from around the 7 minute mark)
Jones says of his former character: “Jake from Two and a Half Men means nothing. He is a non-existent character. If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop . . . I don’t want to be on it. Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television, especially with what you watch.”
Thanks for the tip Jake, but we’d actually changed channels already.
2. This is what Justin Bieber wore to meet the Prime Minister of Canada: CLICK HERE. (It’s also how he pissed a lot of people off). What do you think?
3. Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter to follow in her pouting, sultry footsteps… at the age of 6. Dannielynn Birkhead is the face of a new Guess fashion campaign, the same label that her mother fronted advertisements for, almost two decades ago.
Since her mother’s death from a drug overdose 5 years ago, Dannielynn has lived with her father in California. Parenting experts have told the UK press that they are concerned for the young girl being thrust into the spotlight so early on, given her family’s background.
4. Lady Gaga wanders into her kitchen naked. As you do. She’s also released the second teaser for her new song.
5. Chris Brown sinks (even) lower with vile abuse
Someone just needs to tell Chris Brown to stop doing things. ALL the things. Because he’s just reached a whole new devastatingly depressing low by abusing a woman on Twitter.
The 23-year-old singer – who is, incidentally, still on probation for beating his girlfriend Rihanna in 2009 – abused comedy writer Jenny Johnson after she replied to one of his tweets calling him a “worthless piece of s**t”.