1. The directors cut of wrecking ball has been released.
And it is quite different to the original. The video has over 2.7 million views already. Check it out, we think it is very Sinead O’Connor. Miley also made news this week with her topless Rolling Stone cover.
Spoiler: her tongue stays in her mouth.
2. Thought Channing Tatum had fulfilled his quota of swoon-worthy attributes? Sorry, but there’s one more to add to the list – click here to find out.
3. Jimmy Kimmel broke Kanye’s brain.
Kayne West’s Twitter feed is notoriously entertaining. On Friday morning he took it to another level. After watching a Jimmey Kimmel skit parodying his recent BBC interview Kanye offically lost his shit.
Here is the video.
Here is an unconfirmed photo Kanye upon seeing the Jimmy Kimmel spoof.
Here are his tweets. Note the use of capitals. KANYE IS MAD AND WHAT KANYE IS SAYING IS VERY IMPORTANT.
4. Speaking of Kanye West – the rapper has actually spoken about someone else during an interview for a change. Click here to read his gushing (and caps lock-free) comments about girlfriend Kim Kardashian.
5. Gwyneth has another polarizing opinion on marriage.
Gwyneth Paltrow has had a few controversial opinions in the past, and now she is at it again. Gwenyth has revealed she doesn’t think that cheating or being a sex addict isn’t a deal breaker in a relationship.
“I am an extremely open-minded person, so I think if it was something I knew I was getting myself into, I wouldn’t let it deter me from exploring the relationship.”
“I think that if the idea of being committed to someone is important to you, you begin to value certain parts of your social life over another. No couple is the same, and as such, every couple takes on different challenges.”
But don’t go jumping to conclusions that she is breaking up with her rockstar beau, Gwyneth says she really can’t speak about it. “ I would like to think that I would be forgiving/forgiven, but I can’t give an honest answer as I haven’t really experienced that.
6. Look out, Gwyneth – you’ve got competition. Click here to find out why Blake Lively is giving Gwyn a run for her money.
7. The Emmys!
We know, it was a week ago. But incase you haven’t had time to flick through our massive gallery of massive frocks here is a quick rundown. (But really all you NEED to do is watch this video. Best. Speech. Ever.)
And the winners are…
OUTSTANDING DRAMA SERIES
OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES
Jeff Daniels – The Newsroom
OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES
Claire Danes – Homeland
OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES
Bobby Cannavale – Boardwalk Empire
OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES
Anna Gunn – Breaking Bad
OUTSTANDING COMEDY SERIES
OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTOR IN A COMEDY SERIES
Jim Parsons – The Big Bang Theory
OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTRESS IN A COMEDY SERIES
Julia Louis-Dreyfus – Veep
OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A COMEDY SERIES
Tony Hale – Veep
OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A COMEDY SERIES
Merritt Wever – Nurse Jackie
OUTSTANDING MINISERIES OR MOVIE
Behind the Candelabra
OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTOR IN A MINISERIES OR MOVIE
Michael Douglas- Behind the Candelabra
OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTRESS IN A MINISERIES OR MOVIE
Laura Linney, “The Big C: Hereafter”
More importantly, here are the photos of the preeeetty dresses.
1 / 133
8. There were a lot of great Emmys moments – but we reckon Will Ferrell’s childcare dilemma was the best. Click here to watch him present an award with the kids in tow.
9. The AFL Emmys equivalent, AKA the Brownlow.
Gold Coast Suns’ captain Gary Ablett Jr has been named as the AFL’s best and fairest player, having been awarded the Brownlow Medal at a ceremony at Melbourne’s Crown Casino.