1. Had enough of Gwyneth Paltrow or the Met Ball? We thought we had too but boy were we wrong.
Gwneyth has released some behind the scenes pics of her getting ready for the big night on her website Goop. The candid pictures reveal the process she goes through to get red-carpet ready.
The shots are super pervy and rather addictive to look at. What do you think?
Take a look at the rest of pics below:
1 / 131
2. Guess which celebrity’s feet are killing her today? Click here to find out.
3. What these celebrities are worth will blow you mind.
The Huffington Post has released a list of the most jaw-droppingly rich celebrities – and there are some surprising names on the list.
Probably most shocking? Julia Louis-Dreyfus, of Seinfeld fame, is worth more than Oprah AND J.K Rowling. What the what?
Turns out she was actually born into a SUPER rich family, so was already loaded before she gained worldwide fame and comedic glory. Interesting.
Take a look at some of the names on the list:
Julia Louis-Dreyfus – $3 billion
Oprah – $2.8 billion
J.K Rowling – $1 billion
Madonna – $650 million
Gloria Estefan – $500 million
Dolly Parton/Celine Dion – $400 million
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen – $300 million
Ellen DeGeneres – $105 million
4. Guess which ’90s supermodel has been announced as the new face of Calvin Klein underwear? Click here.
5. Introducing the black rapper who is starring on Downton Abbey. Say, what?
Well, kind of.
Puff-DaddyP-DiddyDiddy Sean Combs, the rapper who goes by many names but in this instance uses his original one, has appeared in an hilarious sketch for Funny or Die in which he stars as “the first black character on Down-Town Abbey.”
This video is worth a look just to see P-Diddy standing next to the Dowager Countess:
6. Guess which celeb has slammed Abercrombie & Fitch for discrimination against fat people and banned her kids from shopping there? Click here to see.
7. Michael Jackson molestation allegations continue to be aired.
Wade Robson, now 30, told host Matt Lauer that Jackson molested him from ages 7 – 14. The ‘dancing prodigy’ appeared in three of Jackson’s music videos as a child, but always maintained there was no abuse – even coming to Jackson’s defence during his infamous molestations trial in 2005.
Robson has faced mush suspicion since taking action against the Jackson estate a few weeks ago, as he is seeking financial compensation. However, when asked why he has only now chosen to speak, Robson revealed that it has only been since having a son of his own that he felt ready to face the truth:
“This is not a case of repressed memory. I have never forgotten one moment of what Michael did to me, but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse.”
The case continues.
8. 12 reasons why a dog is a kid’s best friend. This gallery of pics is adorable!