By MAMAMIA STYLE
It’s official, the Spring Racing season is here, which means it’s time to tuck away the neon, stash the sky-high heels and embrace lace, powder pink, and large scale florals.
Ever since the Fashions on the Field competition kicked off in 1962, women (and men) have been meticulously planning every detail of their race day outfits, from the right hemline to boaters and on-trend headpieces.
This season is all being feminine but not too fussy. Take a look at our picks for Derby Day, Melbourne Cup and Oaks Day. We’ll be covering more outfits, hats and long-lasting makeup solutions in the coming week,s so stay tuned for more Spring Racing style and beauty tips.
1. Morgan & Taylor Madison bow BUY HERE.
2. Hustle clutch (charges your phone wirelessly) BUY HERE.
3. DAY Birger et Mikkelsen Lace dress BUY HERE.
4. Windsor Smith heels BUY HERE.
1. Morgan & Taylor Isla Fascinator BUY HERE.
2. Napoleon Perdis Devine Lipstick in Artemis BUY HERE.
3. Jayson Brunsdon Black Label Oriental Cherry Blossom Dress BUY HERE.
4. Next Metallic Heels BUY HERE.
1. Sportsgirl Mistress sunglasses BUY HERE.
2. 10 Bells bangle BUY HERE.
3. Katherine Summer Solstice Dress BUY HERE.
4. Morgan & Taylor Loops headband BUY HERE.
Key Dates for your diary:
Derby Day – Saturday 2 November
Melbourne Cup Day – Tuesday 5 November
Oaks Day – Thursday 7 November
Stakes Day – 9 November
If you haven’t already hopped on over to like Mamamia Style on Facebook, we’re giving away a Bobbi Brown Make-Up Collection worth $195 this week: