1. So apparently, this is how you do maternity wear in Hollywood. Forget elastic-waisted jeans and baggy tops: Kim Kardashian’s idea of maternity wear is a see-through jumpsuit.
The reality TV star, 32, stepped out of her Beverley Hills home in the all-black outfit yesterday; the sheer top of the onesie revealing a hint of a baby bump.
Kim also wore a gold ring with the letters KW on her wedding finger – a reference to her boyfriend and the father of her baby, rapper Kanye West.
1 / 122
See-through maternity wear. Would you go there?
2. Where do babies come from? Well here’s one answer (that will make you laugh). Click here to watch .
3. These are the body parts Grammy Award organisers DON’T want to see on the red carpet.
The Grammys red carpet is a playground for revealing outfits – remember Jennifer Lopez’s plunging green Versace dress? If you need a refresher, here it is.
But it seems CBS has gone all Fashion Police this year, sending attendees some very explicit dress guidelines via email. Public Enemy number one? “Buttocks” and “female breasts”.
“Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic,” the email says. Obviously the organisers don’t appreciate that side-boob is so hot right now.
“Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples. Please be sure the genital region is adequately covered so that there is no visible ‘puffy’ bare skin exposure.”
Spare a thought for the likes of Nicky Minaj, whose entire wardrobe has probably just been ruled out.
4. In honour of the Chinese New Year we strongly suggest you try out this very cool gender prediction kit. Even if you aren’t pregnant but you have kids you’ll be amazed at how accurate it is. Try it here.
5. OMG Gossip Girl. Blair Waldorf is dating Seth Cohen.
Or, more precisely, Adam Brody – formerly of The OC – age 33, is reportedly dating Gossip Girl star, Leighton Meester, 26.
The couple apparently hit it off on the set of The Oranges, a 2011 comedy they co-starred in together, and their relationship has been ‘outed’ by People magazine.
That’s all very lovely but clearly the most important question here is whether or not their TV alter-egos would approve of all of this.
Obviously Blair fits Seth’s dating profile – high maintenance, dark hair, hard-to-get, just like Summer in the early days. But would Blair fall for Seth’s nerdy neuroses? Somehow we doubt it.
7. Sophie Monk will reportedly fill in for Fifi Box when the 2DayFM radio presenter leaves to give birth.
Box, who announced her pregnancy in November, is about seven months along. Industry sources have revealed that Monk, 33, is expected to take over Box’s co-hosting duties with Jules Lund during the presenter’s maternity leave.
This won’t be the singer-turned-actor-turned-model’s first time behind the radio mic. Monk previously featured as a regular on the Kyle & Jackie O Show, and was a guest presenter on Sea FM on the Gold Coast throughout December and January.
8. The very famous celebrity that posted a photo of her gun on Twitter after pledging to reduce gun violence. Sheeesh. Click here to read.
9. The Japanese are so good at inventing unnecessary things to solve life’s inconvenient (but not unbearable) problems, they have a word for it.
‘Chindogu’ (noun) literally translates to ‘unusual tool.’ The term refers to the Japanese art of turning everyday items into clever new inventions, but turning them into gadgets that create more problems than they solve.
Fabulous examples of chindogu include: mop mittens for your cat (so that they can do the housework when you’re out), an umbrella headband (so that you can keep both hands free when it’s raining) and a hot noodle cooler (which, to be honest, looks a lot like a fan tied onto the end of chopstick.)