1. That’s right, the self proclaimed King of the World, Romeo by name and by nature, Leonardo DiCaprio might just have a new romantic interest: and she’s one of us.
Twenty-two-year-old former Neighbours star Margot Robbie – who played Donna Freedman for anyone who watches Neighbours (does anyone watch Neighbours?) – is rumoured to be dating Leonardo DiCaprio.
The pair starred together in Wolf of Wall Street and Margot was spotted at Leonardo’s 38th birthday party this week.
And because this story comes via Hollywood where there is no such thing as rumour – no, no, it’s ALL true we swear, we talked to the star’s publicist’s uncle’s dog and he says it definitely happened – that must mean they’re in love. True love.
In all seriousness, this is mostly rumour for now but if it is true? We wish the couple good times.= display_ad('x18', 'hidden-xs hidden-md mm_incontent', 'MM In Content'); ?>= display_ad('x20', 'visible-xs mm_mob_incontent', 'MM In Content (Mobile)'); ?>
2. Nicole Kidman reveals that she thought life with Tom Cruise “perfect”.
In an interview with DuJour magazine, Kidman said her divorce from Cruise was a “shock to the system”. You can read more about that here.
3. Tell us: Would you wear it?
Heidi Klum rocked up to the European MTV Music Awards wearing this bespangled, blue, laced-up, strappy number.
[nggallery id=1359 template=carousel images=0]
Which the girls from Go Fug Yourself described as “kind of like the Circus of Laughing Gas version of when Carrie Underwood hosts things”.
So, would you wear it?
4. Angelina Jolie took her kids on an outing… to the post office? How old-school. Find out why here.
5. Keira Knightly, where is your nipple?
In the latest in a series of photoshop fails featuring Keira Knightly and her breasts, the 27-year-old appears to have lost her nipples on the cover of Allure magazine. We are preparing a MISSING: Nipples poster as you read this (so don’t get too over-anxious).
Keira is topless on the cover, wearing just a sequenced Chanel jacket (which FYI is on our list, Santa). Her arm is resting over her chest and in the place where her nipple should be…. there’s just a shadow.
[nggallery id=1034 template=carousel images=0]
The editor of Allure, Linda Wells, denied Photoshopping anything. She said: “We didn’t do any surgery to Keira Knightley’s breasts – neither with a scalpel nor a retoucher.”
If they were Photoshopped, it’s not the first time it’s happened to the actress. As the owner of a ‘modest’ sized pair, Keira has joked in the past about the extent to which her boobs are enhanced digitally.
“They always pencil in my boobs. I was only angry when they were really droopy,” she said once in an interview. “For King Arthur, for a poster, they gave me these really strange droopy tits … I thought, well if you’re going to make me fantasy breasts, at least make perky breasts.”
6. Speaking of forgetful moments, did Kristen Stewart forget her pants? Awkward.
7. And finally, in an effort to prove that less truly is more, Rihanna has also graced a front cover this month. And she’s wearing, well…not much.