1. The Today Show experienced some rather severe technical difficulties on Thursday morning, with the audio deck in the studio breaking down. But the cast and crew were very much up to the challenge, laughing along with the absurdity of the situation. This was the (HILARIOUS) result:
A spokesperson for the network said: “Our production team moved quickly and managed to move the show into our news studios in record time.
“Not surprisingly, the on air team have had tremendous fun with this morning’s hiccups with Georgie giving the glass walls a quick windex wipe and Karl joking with our viewers that it was not so much a technical breakdown as it was a power outage due to all of Dickie’s hair appliances.”
2. Rihanna and Kate Moss have starred in a lesbian, S&M themed photo shoot for V magazine. Why? Excellent question. But really, who even needs an excuse to get naked/don crotchless pants and pose with whips and a mate. We do that when the kids are at Saturday morning sport. Standard practice really.
Take a look:
Rihanna and Kate for V magazine
3. In another case of “photoshoots we can’t explain”, supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio has posed for an advertising campaign with her 4 year old daughter. Naked. To advertise for a clothing company called London Fog. Naked. To sell clothes… We don’t get it either.
Incidentally, Alessandra is best known for her work with Victoria’s Secret, who held their annual fashion parade this week. Flick through the images to see the models playing dress-ups on the catwalk. There’s a bicycle (complete with streamers on the handle bars), a sexy neurosurgeon and even something that appears to be a toddler’s play pen/bubble skirt:
Karlie Kloss 'representing Thanksgiving'
4. Scarlett Johansson has invested in a new tattoo. The actress commissioned French tattoist and graffiti artist Fuzi Uvtpk to create the tattoo for her while she was in Paris last week.
Flick through the gallery to see other celebrity tattoos…
Scarlett Johansson's tattoo
And go here to see more celebrity tattoos.
5. Leonardo DiCaprio is selling his house. Well, one of his houses anyway (don’t you wish you had to make THAT distinction more often?) And if you’ve got a spare US $23million lying around, then you can probably snap up this beachside Malibu bachelor pad. The Aussie dollar is strong against the greenback right now…
Take a look:
Leo DiCaprio's house
The actor bought the house – which features six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a deck and even a fire pit – in 2002 for just $6 million. Can’t get enough of perving on celebrity homes? We’ve got lots more for you here – and you can even look inside their wardrobes here.
In other fluff news:
- Women of Australia, prepare yourselves. The “Real Housewives of…” series is coming to our lovely shores. They’re yet to figure out whether it’s set to be based in Sydney or Melbourne – but one thing’s for sure, there will be LOTS of real housewives involved.
- Guess who got a lapdance on the Ellen Degeneres show? Watch the video here.
- Robert Pattinson was asked about his relationship with Kristen Stewart on the Today show yesterday – here’s what he said…