Was there ever a more anticipated engagement ring? Not that we’ve been worried about Jennifer Aniston since Brad ran off with Angelina AT ALL. But here it is. If you’re into rings or just appreciate big sparkly things, you will be impressed. We hope she hasn’t sustained any finger injuries from lugging that thing around. Take a look:
Ricki-Lee Coulter is engaged to Richard Harrison
According to Life & Style magazine, the ring is an emerald-cut diamond, rectangular with tapered diamond baguettes on the side, estimated to be about eight carats.
But Jen’s been occupied with more than just her engagement. She also found the time to participate in this amazing video to support St Jude Children’s Research Hospital, along with Keith Urban and plenty of other celebrities. Take a look – it’ll make you cry.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are apparently back together. PEOPLE magazine (who don’t tend to make stuff up) has reported that the two are officially a couple again:
After some time apart, Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, met up in Los Angeles over the weekend of Sept. 15 in L.A., and began spending more and more time together.
Now they are officially a couple again. And Pattinson has decided not to sell the L.A. home that he and Stewart shared, according to a source.
The couple are scheduled to make their first red carpet appearance since the split later this month while promoting The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.
Well, at least it’s sure to make things a little less awkward on the red carpet…
Kristen and Rob
This celebrity has just signed a $3.5 million book deal – and she’s only 26. Lena Dunham, star/creator/writer/direction/producer of the hit series Girls, has secured a book deal with Random House to the tune of US$3.5 million. Tentatively titled ‘Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She’s Learned’ it’s rumoured to contain an account of how Dunham lost her viginity. Originally offered to publishers for pocket change (US$1 million), bidding got a little out of control.
Lena who, you say? Here’s a cheat-sheet:
5 Things You Need To Know About Lena Dunham.
1. A native New Yorker, she is the daughter of a painter, Carroll Dunham and Laurie Simmons, a designer and photographer.
2. Since graduating with a degree in creative writing, she made a no-budget film called Tiny Furniture which generated much industry buzz.
3. She was mentored by Nora Ephron. Nora encouraged her writing, telling Lena “you cannot wait around for someone to give you permission to tell your stories.” You can read Lena’s tribute to Nora here. Film-maker Judd Apatow is another mentor, serving as co-producer of Girls.
4. Creator, director, writer and star of the breakout hit HBO series Girls (which you can download on itunes).
5.. At this years Emmy’s, she was nominated for 4 awards.
Follow her on Twitter here.
Look who got married over the weekend. Jack Osbourne – who recently announced he was suffered from MS - married Lisa Stelly, who is a model and also the mother of their six-month-old daughter Pearl. The wedding took place in Hawaii – Kelly Osbourne was a bridesmaid and only 48 guests attended. Well, that explains our lack of an invitation.
Rachael Finch married Michael Miziner
Christina Aguilera has released the cover of her latest album – and she’s naked. Sadly, the Internet has used the cover to inspire a whole lot of memes poking fun at the singer’s weight.
Take a look:
The album cover
As Hurricane Vanessa says…
She’s NOT EVEN OVERWEIGHT.
(Not that being overweight would make it OK, either. Just BTW.)
To a sane human being.
In other fluff news…
- Is vomiting the new choreography? Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have both vomited on stage at recent concerts. On Saturday, Gaga vomited on stage in Barcelona three times while hiding behind a back-up dancer. Read more about it here.
- This celebrity is 67 years old and has just divorced his wife after 30 years of marriage. How old is too old to get divorced? Join the debate here.
- Which celebrity is wearing President Obama on her nails? Check out this epic gallery of celebrity manicures here.
- A slightly drunk Chris Brown has posted a video that seemingly explains why he broke up with his ex-girlfriend. Watch it here.
- Kim Kardashian has spoken about the plans for her next wedding. Find out more about it here.
- See what’s been happening on the red carpet lately:
ISWIS Awards: Steph Rice and Leisel Jones