1. Dear Adele, if you want your baby’s name to stay secret, don’t wear a necklace with his name on it.
The Skyfall singer, 24, has been determined to keep her first baby’s name under wraps since his birth in October. In recent interviews Adele has referred to her son only as “Little Peanut” and after winning a Golden Globe this month, she told journalists it was “too early” and “too private” to reveal his name.
But uh-oh. Adele has been snapped leaving a West Hollywood baby boutique wearing a gold nameplate necklace that says “Angelo”. Oops.
2. Beyonce has launched a new blog (not to be confused with her old Tumblr). It’s a little bit like Pinterest but with a touch more awesome… Click here for all the details.
3. Lena Dunham thinks Rihanna needs to step away from Instagram (and lose Chris Brown).
They’re both talented, similar in age and at the peak of their careers at the moment. So how do Lena Dunham and Rihanna’s Instagram accounts compare?
Dunham, the 26-year-old creator/star of Girls, has a few things to say about the way pop star Rihanna, 24, has dealt with her public image.
“I don’t want to ever throw stones from my glass house, but I follow her on Instagram and I just think about how many little girls beyond what I could even comprehend are obsessed with Rihanna,” Dunham said on Alec Baldwin’s podcast, ‘Here’s the Thing’.
Dunham is an equally enthusiastic social media user, both on Twitter and Instagram. But she uses it very differently. Look how her recent posts compare with Rihanna’s:
[nggallery id=1439 template=carousel images=0]
4. Maria Shriver left Arnold Schwarzenegger, after 26 years of marriage, because she discovered he had a child with their housekeeper. But this is what Arnie is saying now …. [click here to read more]
5. Newly single (at the time of typing this) Taylor Swift is starring as Rapunzel in the latest Disney shoot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz.
The 23-year-old country/pop singer is the latest celebrity chosen to star in the Disney Dream Portrait series, an ongoing publicity campaign for Disney Parks that began in 2007. The portrait, shot last August, is named “Where a world of adventure awaits”:
The photo will appear in upcoming issues of Vanity Fair, InStyle and People. Previous Disney Dream campaigns, all shot by Leibovitz, have featured the likes of Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella and Beyonce as Alice in Wonderland. Take a look:
[nggallery id=1440 template=carousel images=0]
6. LeAnn Rimes has opted for a rather…….interesting hairstyle for her appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show – check it out here.
7. We’re not sure if this is adorable or weird but here you go: little kids star in a recreation of the best red carpet looks from the Golden Globes:
New York photographer Tricia Messeroux has photographed a group of children aged between 3 and 6, dressed in mini versions of the outfits worn by stars including Anne Hathaway, George Clooney and Halle Berry. Not content to stop at the outfits, the children have also managed to mimic each star’s pose and facial expressions.
The images feature on Messeroux’s blog ToddleWood. Take a look at some of our favourites:
[nggallery id=1438 template=carousel images=0]
8. Look who’s confirmed that they’ll be performing at the Oscars. …click here for more
9. Must Read (if you want to laugh) – these tweets by toddlers are laugh out loud funny and you don’t have to have kids to appreciate them …. Click here to read